PLEASE BECOME A VALUED PATRON OF OUR 23rd SEASON!
Ticket sales cover only a small portion of our operating expenses. We rely on generous contributors like you so that Orpheus can continue to bring excellent choral music to North Texas audiences.
Please Note: You may also make a donation when you make your online ticket purchase here.
Euridice: $100-$249 Listing + 1 “Bring-a-Friend” ticket voucher
Orpheus: $250-$499 Listing + 2 “Bring-a-Friend” ticket vouchers
Calliope: $500-$999 Listing + 1 Priority Season Subscription
Apollo: $1,000-$2,999 Listing + 2 Priority Season Subscriptions
Athena: $3,000-$4,999 Listing + 3 Priority Season Subscriptions
Hera: $5,000-$7,499 Listing + 4 Priority Season Subscriptions
Zeus: $7,500 & above Listing + 5 Priority Season Subscriptions
All Seating is open or unassigned within the Priority of General seating sections at each venue. The Priority seating section is marked, all other seats are General seating.
Priority Seating: General Seating:
Priority Adult $125 General Adult $80
Priority Senior $100 General Senior $70
Priority Student $50 General Student $20
Orpheus relies on supporters just like you to bring the finest choral singing to North Texas. Did you know that ticket prices cover only about one-third of Orpheus operating expenses? Your generous contributions of time and treasure enable us to maintain the highest musical standards and deliver innovative musical programming year after year.
How can you help? Become part of our family in one of the following ways:
- Tell a friend about Orpheus – Word of mouth works and it costs nothing – a majority of our patrons heard about Orpheus from a friend!
- Make a contribution – Whatever your means, Orpheus has a giving level suited to your budget. Click below to make an instant donation.
- Underwrite a performance – Provide critical funding by underwriting a performance and receive the ultimate recognition for your commitment to exceptional music in North Texas. A generous underwriting gift is especially suited for matching corporate gifts. Contact us and a representative will provide you with additional information.
- Make a gift of stock or a bequest – Orpheus is eligible to accept stock or bequests as a charitable donation, subject to applicable law.
- Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program – Tom Thumb will pay 1% of your total grocery purchases to Orpheus Chamber Singers – link your Reward Card to Charity 7690.
- Amazon Smile – Operated by Amazon.com, lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by you, the customer. Be sure you are logged into AmazonSmile every time you shop.
Orpheus Chamber Singers is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.